Unlike hand mixing, the Malcom SPS Solder Paste Mixer is a non-contaminating mixer which utilizes pseudo planetary motion to stir the solder paste. The SPS-1 provides uniform paste consistency regardless of operator skill. The paste temperature rises due to friction, enabling control over the solder paste viscosity. Now a solder paste can be pulled from the refrigerator and ready on the stencil, in less than 15 minutes!
The SPS solder paste mixer employs a pseudo-planetary motion whereas the solder paste container rotates slowly at the end of an arm which spins rapidly. The resulting centrifuge force causes the solder paste within the container to repeatedly fold over itself, thereby mixing and softening itself.
Features & Benefits:
- Uses airtight containers so oxidation and humidity are no longer a concern.
- Automated operation assures gentile softening, and unlike hand mixing, provides even consistency.
- From refrigerator to screen printer in less than 15 minutes.
- Centrifuge is self-balancing and has an off balance safety detector.
- SPS-10: Single Paste Jar Mixer
- SPS-2000: High Speed Single Paste Jar Mixer
- SPS-5A: Dual Paste Cartridge Mixer
Comparisons & Specifications
|Mixing Method||Pseudo-Planetary Motion||Centrifuge Type|
|Paste Container Size / Type||up to1kg
|up to 7oz.
|200 ~ 500g
|Balance Method||Auto counterweight||Dual Cartridges||Auto counterweight|
|Built-in Timer||10sec. ～ 60 minutes In the unit of 10sec. Setting from the panel|
|Mixing Speed||Approx. 400 RPM||User selectable
300 ~1000 RPM
|Temp. Setting Range||–||10 ~ 50˚C|
|Memory Function||up to 9 programs|
|Safety Functions||Door locked during operation. Unbalance motion detector. Emergency stop.|
|Power Supply||100VAC, 110VAC, 220VAC 50/60Hz||100VAC 50/60Hz|
(W x D x H)
|15" x 15" x 15"||22" x 22" x 25"||14.5" x 16" x 16"|