Malcom’s line syringe mixers are primarily used for LED applications where mixing and de-gassing of the material is an integral part of the process. Malcom’s mixers use a multi-axis mixing method to ensure a thorough mix of the materials. Malcom offers mixers with and without vacuum capabilities to eliminate air bubbles and foam.
Features & Benefits:
- Syringe mixing typically used for LED materials, various general electronic & chemical materials, stirring and eliminating bubbles/foam.
- World's first vacuum mixing system.
- Perfectly remove even sub micron size bubbles/foam.
- Solves the bubbling problems of air being introduced when the syringe is filled with material.
- Malcom's unique Variable Angle Rotation Method ensures a uniform dispersion, even in a syringe.