Reproduce the temperature profile of the Reflow oven. Can observe the melting state of solder paste and record the process.
Features & Benefits:
- The local matrix control system of upper heater makes possible reflow soldering of PCB in which the thermal capacity is balanced with the best heating temperature.
- Each heating stage sets the temperature as well as the time. It makes it possible to change the time which keeps the reflow peak temperature free.
- Can observe the state of soldering through wide glass windows from four directions: front, back, top, and bottom.
- Reproduce nearly the same conditions as an actual reflow oven by using the hot air of the upper-heater and the extreme infrared radiation of the lower heater together.
- Can heat in a N2 atmosphere and control N2concentration with the O2 Oxygen Analyzer, OAS-1, and N2 flow adjustable function. (OAS-1 is optional)
|Applicable Circuit Board||Up to 70W x 70L x 10H mm|
|Outer Dimension||Main Unit : 320W x 285D x 310Hmm
Controller unit : 290W x 235D x 270Hmm
|Heating Method||Upper-face : Hot air
Lower-face : Extreme infrared radiation
|Cooling Method||Flowing air or N2 air (with flow adjustable valve)|
|Power Supply||200V 50/60Hz 3kVA 3Phase|
|Air||0.3 – 0.5MPa 100 liter/min (Maximum)|
|O2 Concentration in Furnace (when using N2)||100ppm minimum (Heating furnace is sealed up)|
|PCB Installation||Flat plate system|
|Upper-Heater||hot air heater : Approx. 2.8kW (Approx. 350W x 8 series)
* Deviation to standard nozzle can be set.
|Lower-Heater||Extreme infrared radiation heater : Approx. 360W|
|Temp. Accuracy||5C maximum
(Maximum range : 50(W) x 50(L)mm in the center)
|Measuring Temp. Range||Room temp. – 330°C|
|N2 Gas Supply Function||25 liter/min. with flow regulating valve during operation.|
|Control||Exclusive software <SRS-1CS> for Windows XP|
|Weight||Main unit : Approx. 12kg
Controller unit : Approx. 8kg
* Specifications subject to change without notice.