Selective solder machine are used to printed circuit boards and molded modules that could be damaged by the heat of a reflow oven or wave soldering in a traditional surface-mount technology. These are specially designed tools for producing highly customized connections of both copper and aluminum as well.
- Selective Soldering System with Built-in Spray Fluxer
- Designed For Use with Multilayer and High Density PCBs
- The STS-2533SJ is a new Selective soldering system equpped with a Servo Jet Spray Fluxer system.
- The Servo Jet system allows for precise flux application on small targets and through hole components.
- XYZ-Programmable solder wave from a special nozzle allows users to make lead soldering easy and accurate.