The Malcom DS-10S Dip Tester for Selective Soldering measurement system. Attain vital soldering performance information with just one device.
Features & Benefits:
- The self contained DS-10S rides along the conveyor like a PCB.
- Measures the record's maximum PCB topside preheat temperature.
- Confirms flux and solder levels.
- Measures and records the maximum temperature and dwell times of both solder waves.
- Programable temperature profiles make it possible to monitor 50ms sampling temperatures of the preheat & solder temperature sensors, in addition to the conventional management items.
|Cold Contact Point Compensation||Automatic compensation w/ platinum temperature measuring resistor|
|Ambient Temperature||5 min. or less is OK at ambient temperature of 150°C|
|Battery||(1) Two (2) AAA batteries|
|Usable Time||More than 10 continuous hours|
|Life of Sensor Mounting Plate||More than 5,000 times at soldering temperature of 250°C and dip time of 5 sec.|
|Outer Dimensions (mm)||78 (W) x 214 (D) x 43.6 (H)|
|Weight||820g (w/o battery)|
|MEASUREMENT DATA SPECIFICATIONS|
|ITEM||SENSOR||DISPLAY METHOD||MEASUREMENT RANGE||ACCURACY / CONTENTS|
|Soldering Temperature||K Sheath|
|Digital LCD 3-digit||0 ~ 300°C||± 1°C|
|Temperature on the|
Topside of Board
|K Tehermocouple||50 ~ 300°C||± 1°C|
|Dip Time||Electrode||0 ~ 10.0 sec.||± 0.2 sec.|