Features & Benefits:
- Patented spiral-pump sensor provides quick, easy, repeatable measurements.
- Elimination of misprints due to incorrect paste conditions.
- Continuous measurement of newtonian and non-newtonian fluids with constant shear rate and shear time.
- Automatic control of measurement according to JIS standards (PCU-203,205) regardless of operator skill.
- Acquisition of viscosity data for rheological analysis.
- Built in dot matrix printer allows logging of acquired measurements.
- Fully automatic temperature control of sample.
- Satisfies international standards.
- Application includes solder pastes, thick film pastes,solder resists,liquid resists, inks, etc.
|Sample Size||100cc, 300cc containers (500g, 1kg solder paste)|
|Sensor||Malcom spiral-pump type|
|Measurement Range||5.0 Pa•s ~ 800.0 Pa•s|
|Speed Range||1 ~ 50 RPM|
|Shear Rate (sec-1)||0.6 x RPM|
|Measurement Accuracy||± 5%|
|Speed Accuracy||± 2%|
|Temp. Control Range||15 ~ 30˚C (± 5˚C of room temperature)|
|Recorder Output||Viscosity: 1mV/Pa•s, Temperature: 10mV/˚C|
|Same as PCU-201, plus JIS Standard|
|Automatic Measurement||JIS Standard||JIS + PC support|
|Power Supply||100, 110, 220, 240 VAC 50/60Hz 70VA|
* Specifications subject to change without notice.