Reproduce the temperature profile of the Reflow oven. Can observe the melting state of solder paste and record the process.
Features & Benefits:
- The local matrix control system of upper heater makes possible reflow soldering of PCB in which the thermal capacity is balanced with the best heating temperature.
- Low power consumption provides excellent cost/performance benefits.
- Can accommodate full size PCB boards for testing (250 x 330mm).
- Each heating stage sets the temperature as well as the time. It makes it possible to change the time which keeps the reflow peak temperature free.
- Can observe the state of soldering through wide glass windows from the rear of the unit.
- Reproduce nearly the same conditions as an actual reflow oven by using the hot air of the upper-heater and the extreme infrared radiation of the lower heater together.
- Can heat in a N2 atmosphere and control N2concentration with the O2 Oxygen Analyzer, OAS-1, and N2 flow adjustable function. (OAS-1 is optional)
|Applicable Circuit Board||Up to 250W x 330L x 15H mm|
|Outer Dimension||830W x 557D x 523H mm|
|Heating Method||Upper-face : Extreme infrared radiation with hot air|
Lower-face : Extreme infrared radiation
|Cooling Method||Exhaust damper continuous operation by flowing air or N2 air (with flow adjustable valve)|
|Power Supply||200V 50/60Hz 18kVA 3Phase|
|Air||0.3 – 0.5MPa 100 liter/min (Maximum)|
|O2 Concentration in Furnace (when using N2)||100ppm minimum|
|PCB Installation||Net system or Carrier system (Selectable on request)|
|Upper-Heater||Extreme infrared radiation with hot air heater|
: 7.2kW (Approx.240W x 30 block)
* Adjustments can be made using the Matrix control system
Hot air heater : 8kW (2kW x 4)
|Lower-Heater||Extreme infrared radiation heater : Approx. 2kW (330W x 6)|
|Temp. Accuracy||Room temp. – 80C : +/-3C|
80C – 330C : +/-2C
|Measuring Temp. Range||Room temp. – 330C|
|Measuring Points||1 – 6 points|
|N2 Gas Supply Function||100 liter/min. with flow regulating valve during operation.|
|Control||Exclusive software <RDT-250S> for Windows XP/2000|
* Specifications subject to change without notice.