The Water Vapor Transmission Analyzer testing procedures pertain to the evaluation of water vapor transmission (WVTR) in various sheet materials, including paper, plastic films, and PTFE membrane. Distilled water is placed in test dishes within a controlled dry environment to generate a consistent humidity differential between the two sides of the test specimen. Water vapor is transmitted through the specimen and into the dry side of the dish, allowing for the measurement of weight changes in the test dish. This process enables the calculation of the water vapor transmission rate and other relevant parameters.
- Based on ASTM E96
- Principle of Cup Weighing Method.
- Computer control, fully automatic test, one-key operation.
- Single Chamber design, multiple test modes such as smart mode can be selected.
- Auto Temperature and humidity control system.
- Data checking trail and traceability.
- System usage log record.
- Built-in ambient temperature sensor and humidity sensor.
- Traceable reference film calibration
- Supports DSM system (DSM, lab data management system, optional).
- 5-level user authority management.
|Test range||0.1-19,000 g/m2·24h (standard)|
|Test accuracy||0.01 g/m2·24h|
|Temperature range||15°C– 60°C|
|Humidity range||10%-95%RH, 90%RH (standard)|
|Specimen size||Φ76mmd, ≤ 3mmt|
|Air flow rate||0.5-2.5m/s (customization available)|
|System chamber size||8L|
|Gas supply||Air, 0.2MPa-1.0MPa|
|Power supply||AC 220V 50Hz|
|Dimension||330mm(L) * 600mm(D) *340mm(H)|