For measuring height, area, volume, and misprinting of printed solder paste.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy to use interface makes PCB spot checks quick and simple.
- Color CCD camera shows clear image.
- Slit laser measures paste print height.
- Built-in computer system with flash memory to save data.
- Windows operating software with TD-4D system operation software build In. 15″ LCD monitor included.
- SPC Management data software.
- 2D, 3D inspection data and graph.
- PCB holding bracket.
|Measurement||Solder paste print area and height|
|Measurement range||2mm x 3mm 50 ~ 350 µm|
|Measurement resolution||8 µm|
|Measurement data||Teaching 150 locations/PCB|
|PCB size||Min 50mm x 50mm
Max 250mm x 300 mm
|PCB thickness||0.5mm ~ 2.0mm|
|Measurement source||Class 2 laser, Bright white LED Bright red LED|
|Camera||1/4-Inch Color CCD|
|Laser slit||20 µm x 10mm|